All of our sofas come with the Staingard plus coverage included.
What is Staingard Plus?
Staingard Plus is a protection scheme comprising the best furniture care products and a 5 year cover programme which protects you against accidental damage, staining and structural defects. peace of mind will be provided immediately after you furniture has been delivered to you. Accidents can happen to anyone at any time but with Staingard Plus you can put your mind at ease knowing that if a mishap occurs to your new furniture than they will be there to put it right for you.
If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, using one of the care products supplied by Staingard, one of their national team of professional repair technicians will visit your home and resolve the problem for you. If that doesn't solve the problem then they will replace the damaged or stained part of your furniture. All you have to do is call their Claim Line any time, day or night, and they'll be able to give you assistance to enable you to continue enjoying your furniture for many more years to come.
The Care Kits
Staingard's high performance range of furniture care products are leading the way in the furniture industry by offering specially formulated solutions, creams and cleaning cloths which are perfect for protecting, cleaning, stain removal and surface cleaning or polishing. Each of the kits contains multiple products which allow you to clean and protect your furniture on a regular basis so it will always look its best. All of the kits are easy to use with innovative storage boxes and simple instructions. They each provide special cleansers which help you to maintain the beauty, cleanliness and protection of your furniture week after week.
Benefits of the protection programme
- 5 years protection
- 24 hours a day claim line
- original value replacement
- national network of professional technicians
- no excess charge
What are you covered for?
The care plan provides cover for a comprehensive range of household accidents that result in damage or staining to your furniture. Following the delivery of your furniture you will receive a document detailing this and also how to make a claim. It's important to recognise that you're not covered for a lack of care of your furniture or abuse, and multiple stains and damages sustained over an extended period of time are similarly not covered.
- Shoe Polish
- Human & animal bodily fluids
- Dyes and dye transfer from newspaper print or clothing including denim
- All food stuff and drink
- Breakage, dents or chips
- Water,liquid or heat marks
- Pet damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
- Frame warpage and breakage
- Peeling of veneered or laminate finishes
- Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture
- Broken zips, castors and buttons
- Bending and breakage of metal components
- Failure of recliner mechanisms including electrical motors and associated electric components
- Commercial use
- Deliberate damage
- Abuse of neglect
- Removal or odours
- Wear and tear
- Natural characteristics of leather
- Fading of fabric and materials
- Accumulated multiple stains
This is a summary only. Please refer to your certificate of cover for full terms and conditions.